The book can be used as a stimulus for discussing:
– the strengths and weaknesses of he different ways of knowing
– how important personal experience was to the author’s development of her art
– how important perception was to her in the development of her art
– how successful she was at communicating the experience of creating art work
– how art and science differ
– how artists and scientists typically conduct themselves in their work
– how far personal attributes affect the work of an artist.
A professional research scientist and International Baccalaureate teacher who is an artist in her spare time uses her experience on both sides of the intellectual divide to explain, in an objective and scientific manner, how her personal experience led to the development of her art.
EK (E is used in science as a symbol for “energy” and K is used for “Kinetic”) is a research scientist, an International Baccalaureate biology teacher of some twenty years experience and an artist.
|Κατηγορίες:||Τέχνη, Τέχνη και επιστήμη|
|Σειρές:||Studies for Theory of Knowledge|
Τιμή σε ιστοσελίδες: 18.15 €