«How Plays Tell Stories: Studying Drama as Literature» has been especially written for Language A1 students of the International Baccalaureate.
– A practical guide to all aspects of the study of plays as literature, it emphasizes how plays are written for performance;
– Refers to a wide-range of examples from many different periods and different cultures;
– Includes specially devised writing exercises designed to help students see drama from the dramatist’s point of view;
– Relates the study of drama to the IB Theory of Knowledge course;
– Includes a comprehensive glossary of drama-related terms.
Anthony Stevens holds degrees from Cambridge, McMaster and Leicester Universities. He has taught many different aspects and periods of drama and theatre in schools and universities. He has himself written, devised and directed many plays. He lives in Greece and teaches English A1, Theatre Arts and Theory of Knowledge for the International Baccalaureate.
|Κατηγορίες||:||Ελληνικό δράμα (Τραγωδία) – Ερμηνεία και κριτική, Θέατρο, Ελληνικό δράμα (Τραγωδία) – Σπουδή και διδασκαλία (Μέση)|
Τιμή σε ιστοσελίδες: 22.68 €